Global Cellular Testing and High-Content Screening Market
Dublin, May 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Cellular Assays and High-Content Screening Markets 2022 to 2026: Forecast by user and product. With executive guides and consultants. including custom forecasts and analytics. “ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Cellular assays are a mainstay of drug development and scientific research, and now, post-pandemic, research activities are taking off. In addition to this new technology, cellular assays can be used to measure any aspect of cellular function.
This market continues to grow with no end in sight. The workhorse of the pharmaceutical industry is becoming a central player in biotechnology.
This is a complex area, but this report will keep the entire leadership team up to date on both the technology and the opportunity. Technology evolves faster than the market. Genomics and immunology also play a role.
Find the opportunities and the pitfalls. Understand growth expectations and ultimate potential market size.
Main topics covered:
1. Market Guides
- Analysis of the situation
- Guide for executives and marketing staff
- Guide for Investment Analysts and Management Advisors
2. Introduction and market definition
- What are cell assays?
- Clinical trial failures
- Immuno-oncology plays a leading role in cell-based assays
- Infectious diseases will play a bigger role
- .4 Market Definition
- U.S. Medical Market and Pharmaceutical Research Spending – Perspective
3. Cellular Analyzes – Technology Guide
- Cell cultures
- Cellular assays
- Cell viability assays
- Cell proliferation assays
- Cytotoxicity assays
- Cellular senescence assays
- Oxidative stress
- 2D versus 3D
- Signaling pathways, GPCR
- Immune regulation and inhibition
- Reporter gene technology
- ABC design and development
- Cellular Analyzes – The Takeaways
4. Industry Overview
- The actors of a dynamic market
- University research laboratory
- Contract Research Organization
- Genomic Instrumentation Provider
- Cell separation and visualization provider
- Supplier of cell lines and reagents
- pharmaceutical company
- Supervisory body
- Certification body
5. Market trends
- Factors promoting growth
- Applicant Growth
- Genomic Blizzard
- Technological convergence
- The insurance effect
- Growth Limiting Factors
- ABC Development Challenges
- Instrument integration
- Technology development
- 3D tests
- Primary cells
- Signaling genes and reporters
- The next five years
6. Cellular analyzes Recent developments
- Nanolive Closes $20M Funding Round
- Depixus seeks to commercialize ‘magnetic tweezers’ for drug discovery
- BioAuxilium Research Expands Cell Signaling Assay Portfolio
- Droplet Genomics launches a new microfluidic screening platform
- DLP Plus single-cell sequencing method spreads from Canada to cancer labs worldwide
- Secondcell Bio to facilitate the creation of cell lines
- Nanoliter-Scale Cellular Analyzes Developed with Droplet Microarray Mass Specifications
- Thermo Fisher Scientific acquires cell sorting technology
- Celink to Distribute Phasefocus High-Content Cell Imaging Platform
- Axxam and FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics announce a strategic alliance
- Cancer genetics to acquire Stemonix, the organoid start-up
- Curi Bio acquires artificial intelligence company Dana Solutions
- CRISPR screens reveal new cancer therapeutic targets
- ERS Genomics licenses CRISPR-Cas9 patents to Axxam
- New transcriptomic test facilitates compound screens
- Carta Biosciences bets on the mapping of genetic interactions
- Identifies high-throughput cancer drug candidates
- Velabs Therapeutics partners with Alytas Therapeutics to develop novel immune therapy for obesity
- InSphero platform selected to test Cyclerion’s sGC stimulator technology
- OcellO to provide in vitro research services to Merus
- Charles River Laboratories acquires Citoxlab
- Reaction Biology Corporation acquires ProQinase GmbH
7. Profiles of leading cell analytics companies
- Aurora Instruments Ltd.
- Beckman Coulter Diagnosis
- Becton, Dickinson and company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BioTek Instruments
- BioVision, Inc.
- BMG Labtech
- Cell Biolabs, Inc.
- Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories
- Cisbio Bioassays
- Corning, Inc.
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
- Eurofins DiscoverX Corporation
- Evotec SA
- Excel Biosciences
- Fujifilm International Cellular Dynamics
- Discovery of Horizon
- Leica Biosystems
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Luminex Corp.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Molecular devices
- New England Biolabs, Inc.
- Origen Technologies
- Perkin Elmer
- Qiagen Gmbh
- Biology of the reaction
- Pharmaceutical recursion
- Roche Diagnostics
- Sony Biotechnology
- SPT Labtech
- Stem Cell Technologies Canada Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Glass Biopharma
8. Global Market Size
- Global market overview by country
- Global Market by User – Overview
- Global Market by Product Class – Overview
9. Global Market by User Type
- To research
10. Cell Analysis by Product Class
- FDA cancer drug approvals by year
- Clinical trials started from 2010 to 2016
- Share of pharmaceutical R&D by country
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/54qo87
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.