Global Oil and Gas Bidding Outlook, H1 2021
New York, August 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Oil and Gas Bid Round Outlook, H1 2021 – Licensing Rounds in 2021 Remain Low Due to the Impact of COVID-19, Although the expectations have increased for years to come “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06127228/?utm_source=GNW
Uncertainty in the price of oil as well as cuts to the exploration budget by many companies could cause exploration activities to focus more on mature basins and areas with existing infrastructure. Companies with high available capital in today’s environment may be in an advantageous position to participate in licensing cycles and take advantage of lower service costs and competition.
– Provides an overview of global tenders for 2021
– Information on each round of tenders due to close in H2 2021 by region and country
– Upcoming rounds of tenders by region and country
– Information on recent history of exploration and licensing of bidding countries, if applicable
– State comparison with regional peers
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most recent information available on global tenders
– Get an overview of the auction rounds and blocks offered by country and region
– Keep up to date with the history of licenses in countries where tenders are open or about to close
– Facilitate decision making based on solid data on global tenders
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06127228/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.