Metroid Dread Offers New Details; exploration, Samus costume and more
Metroid Dread will be released soon October 8 on Nintendo Switch. And as we’ll have to wait a bit longer to enjoy Samus Aran’s new adventure, Nintendo continues to offer new title details with the intention that we know what we’ll find. On this occasion, the main protagonist is exploration, of which new information has been shared on the possibilities that we will have, among other elements.
Nintendo itself recalls that the map of the other titles in the series, generally made up of cells, it will be “a more detailed navigation tool”. Then we leave you with its main characteristics.
- Highlighted icon: All kinds of icons can be marked in any area of the map, which is especially useful once we have reached a new ability and want to explore an area previously visited again.
- Bookmarks– Up to six custom markers can be placed, which will also appear on the minimap visible in the middle of the game.
- Tracks– The map will have shiny elements that will stand out from the rest, a sure sign that there is a hidden item that we have not yet obtained.
- Zoom: the map can be enlarged and browsed for better visualization.
- Expand minimap: by pressing the left direction of the crossbar, the minimap will expand in real time, remaining located in the upper right corner of the screen.
Metroid Dread, classic weapons and a new power
As expected, Nintendo confirms the presence of the usual abilities that we have seen in Samus aran Over the years, the Power Beam will be the standard weapon – and the primary means of opening simple doors – while missiles will give combat a boost and bombs will allow us to destroy false walls and other surfaces. As for the novelties, we find the power which allows us to accumulate energy and “light up” the combination, automatically gaining in agility and in the possibility of crossing certain blocked doors.
Metroid Dread, the new opus in the saga developed by MercurySteam, will be available on October 8 on Nintendo Switch.
Origin | Nintendo
Disclaimer: This article is generated from the feed and is not edited by our team.