Wearable medical devices: technologies and global markets
New York, December 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Wearable Medical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05285115/?utm_source=GNW
This report also covers the market projections till 2026, as well as the major market players.
The report details the market share of wearable medical devices. By geography, the market has been separated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
North America includes the United States, Canada, and Mexico, while Europe includes Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, and the rest of Europe. The Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and the rest of Asia-Pacific.
The report includes:
– 59 tables
– Up-to-date review and analysis of global wearable medical device technology markets
– Analyzes of global market trends, with historical data from 2019 to 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2026
– Examine, analyze and forecast the key technologies of wearable medical devices used for the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment and prevention of various diseases and disorders
– Assessment and forecast of the overall market size, expected growth trends and corresponding market share analysis by application, end user and geographic region
– Highlights of upcoming market potential and areas of interest to forecast this market in various segments and sub-segments
– Detailed information (facts and figures) regarding market drivers, market disincentives, and other demographic and economic factors that will drive future demand for medical devices
– Identification of promising new medical devices and wearable technologies still in the development and testing phase and assessment of the likelihood of their successful commercialization over the next five years
– Overview of recent medical device and diagnostics industry structure, competitive landscape, R&D activities, company revenue share analysis, and major M&A deals and deals collaboration in the global portable medical device market
– Descriptive company profiles of major global players including Abbott, General Electric Co., Medtronic PLC, Siemens Healthineers AG, Thync Inc. and VivoSensMedical GmbH
The Global Wearable Medical Devices Market was valued at DELETED in 2020. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of DELETED to approximately DELETED by 2026.
The emergence of wearable technology has disrupted the healthcare industry in recent years, leading to increasing adoption and growth in the wearable medical device market. diagnosis, monitoring and, to some extent, treatment of chronic diseases.
The convergence of wearable devices like smartwatches and activity trackers with medical grade products has fueled the growth of smart technology in healthcare.
A wide range of wearable medical devices are being developed to treat a wide range of diseases. While these wearable devices are not yet a mainstay in the healthcare industry, many medical device manufacturers have started adding wearable components to their product lines to meet the unmet needs of home healthcare and healthcare. remote monitoring, two areas that are showing exponential growth.
Medical device companies, both industry giants and startups, are investing heavily in research and development (R&D) to develop innovative wearable devices capable of handling a multitude of medical conditions ranging from obesity and from sleep apnea to diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma. and heart disease, even disability rehabilitation and monitoring of progressive disorders of the nervous system such as Parkinson’s disease.
The increasing prevalence of diseases requiring round-the-clock monitoring is a significant driver of the wearable medical device market and is expected to contribute significantly to the double-digit growth of the industry, especially given the global increase in the market. geriatric population. Specifically, Real-time activity and health tracking, remote patient monitoring, the convenience of home care, and a booming fitness trend are key drivers behind this exponential growth.
Advances in technology and attractive product features, such as smartphone connectivity, are also driving the adoption of wearable medical devices.
Concerns such as data privacy, security, uncertain regulatory landscape, and high cost of wearable medical devices may be barriers to growth, but market penetration and growth is expected to continue over the forecast period. due to the constant introduction of innovative devices to solve. healthcare needs and the continued evolution of the industry to keep pace with the demand for efficient and personalized wearable health devices.
The wearable medical device industry is now in a phase of innovation to develop medical grade devices that can easily be worn and integrated into everyday life by taking advantage of the latest technological advancements, making them smaller, lighter and less. invasive. Continuous blood glucose monitoring devices and portable insulin delivery systems have revolutionized diabetes management and already compete with traditional blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05285115/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.